Thursday 14 February 2013

A Valentine for my Sweety

I have to admit, I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to Valentine's Day. I love the conversation heart candies, the cinnamon hearts, the chocolate kisses, the red roses... and it's another occasion to make a fun papercraft project!

One year I made Kevin a tri-fold mini album/card filled with pictures of him and I. It looked something like this:


This year I made something a little different. Some may call it 'cheesy'... but I think it's fun!

 
 
I handmade the mailbox with More Amore designer paper from Stampin Up and filled it with chocolate kisses and...
 

 
...a mini 3x3 album.
 
I wrote 14 things that I love about Kevin on little tags that can be pulled out of the pockets on the top and sides of each page. I put pictures on some of the pages and stamped images on others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the little display I set up for him this morning...
 

 
I filled a bowl with a bag of chips, the best chick-flick movie "The Notebook" (which he has never seen!), 2 wine glasses, a lemon, lime, orange, and Grand Marnier (to make our own margaritas) and of course, chocolate almonds and a toblerone bar! Perfect for a date night sometime this weekend :)
 
Tonight we get to enjoy a delicious dinner out at a local restaurant called North 54. They have the best ceasar salad (according to my hubby)! Looking forward to dressing up and spending some good quality time with my one and only :)
 
Wishing all of you hopeless romantics out there a very Happy Valentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that 3x3 album.. I will be making one of those for sure! The mailbox is super cute too :) *sigh* makes me wish "some people" around here actually liked valentine's day LOL

    ReplyDelete